Several of you got it - a wire coat hanger, pulled into a diamond shape, covered with a knee high stocking and wrapped with purple duck tape to be used as paddles or beginner rackets in our co-op class.
My camera isn't working this morning, so I had to crop this picture of Quintin from co-op yesterday while cutting out the rest of the class, LOL.
I hope my camera isn't broken. :(
Oh, btw, you cannot see it in this picture, but Quintin was wearing his Phillies shirt yesterday!! WOOHOO!!! They won!
2008 World Series Champions - If you watched it, were you impressed by the fans booing at the baseball commissioner? Sigh...that's Philly for ya...sigh...
10 comments:
So, you're saying there is no chocolate in those paddles? Oh well, I'm off the sugar anyway.
Love that Q!
Now that you're done with them, you can use them as fly swatters. Right????
Boy was I wrong!!!
Susan
I wouldn't have gotten that it was a coat hanger, sorry!
Oh, and congratulations on your Phillies winning last night. Here, we were rooting for Tampa (I'm in the south, gotta cheer for the team closest to home!) but we're happy for you. I mean for them. You know what I mean!
Many sweet blessings!
Congrats to the Phillies!!
I should have known what those were! We've played that before but for the LIFE of me I couldn't figure it out yesterday.
That's where my brain has been lately.
Not working...OBVIOUSLY!
Strange lookin' paddles but perfect for the kids!
Go PHILLIES! I was a freshman at Drexel when they were last in the series. Can hardly believe they finally did it! Yay! After the Eagles let us down more than once, we sure needed a team to put us on the map again - sheesh!
Very creative! :)
Yay for the Phillies too.
I wasn't even close.
Hey I just "boo-ed" you stop by my blog to check it out.
Smiles!
I would totally never have guessed that!!! :O
And I completely understand about not getting a post in on time for the Home School Open House...I'll get ya' next time! ;)
Cool rackets....I missed on the guess too!
I sure hope you camera isn't broke too...always love seeing pics of what's going on with your family!
Post a Comment