Important things, like:
restringing my wash line after it wore through after 10 years,
napping in the afternoons,
eating take out food,
watching movies with the kids,
planning our upcoming week for school,
chatting late at night,
and working on my blog.
See? What did I tell you? Important stuff! Actually, it sounds like every other weekend, LOL!
They did the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure - slip into a fire retardant suit, a helmet and drive speeds up to 170mph around a race track. I know, I know - sounds thrilling!
Far better picture than any with that #9 racer - what's his name again?
T was also able to pay a visit to John and Shirley - and John didn't take any pictures either - I am looking forward to seeing them next weekend as they make the trek north!
As for the blog redesign, I've been wanting to warm up my kids for quite some time and bring them in off the beach - I got cold every time I looked at my blog. I feel much warmer - as do they now! ;-)
Happy Monday!!


12 comments:
Great fall look LA. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.
T should consider a job change. That looks fits him well!! ;-) LOL
Love the look!
Love the pic of T - it took me a minute to realize it was him! :) He looks very comfortable.
like the new look of the blog. Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. Ron did the race car thing too at the Pocono race track, I surprised him for his 30th bday. I took a ride too, it was fun!
Nice different look. Yes, your guy looks great and better than that "other guy". What is it about men, cars & speed? Trying their best to keep up with us I guess!!!!!
Susan
how fun for T. i think that would be such a great adventure.
the redesign looks fantastic. you are so talented. great job!
His name is Kasey! And he's still hot! Okay...I just had to say that! hehe!
Love your new blog look!
WOW! How come you didn't tell me you were redesigning your blog?!
;-D
he looks pretty snazzy in that thing!
You should see him in a dump truck! ;-)
I love the new look, and T is much cuter than Kasey, what's his name!
Love your new blog look!
Wow- sounds like your hubby had an exciting guy weekend!!! Very cool...my poor hubby needs to do something like that...only maybe not quite at that mph! :)
I LOVE your new design. It's fun and funky and VERY you! I LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment