October 16, 2008

A thought for a Thursday

I believe if

sold




by the




they could bring in a lot more




from





And that is my thought for Thursday.

Would you like


with that?




post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if they had Pepsi products they would haul in a ton more money from you, too!

Susan said...

No french fries in our lives for awhile, either at home or McD's!!!!
Susan

Maxine said...

These posts you do are so cute! Just stopped by and thanks for the chuckle!!

... said...

i'm with ginger on the pepsi products. i'm even surprised you go to mickey d's since it's coke, coke, coke =)

i'm a big ketchup fan, too. but not on fries from the golden arches.

Tammy said...

I take it your kiddies like a few fries with their ketchup? ;)

By the way, come over and help me wish my hubby a happy birthday if you can! :)

Jean said...

Ha, ha, ha!! What a great post! Nothing like McD's fries for comfort food. But no ketchup for mine please.

Monica said...

mmm, McD's fries yum! I'll eat them either way with or without "shepup" (that's how Jordyn pronounces ketchup). She asks to go to "Donalds" if we're out and about. Not that I go there much..........

Just Mom said...

Ketchup makes the world go 'round.

Jill said...

So true, so true....

Anonymous said...

Saw your comment on Michelle's pumpkin picture blog. Just stopped by to check you out.

Theresa

Just Mom said...

I'm still waiting ...


;-D

Just Mom said...

Looks awesome!

Susan said...

Unfortunately, those are two of my favorite things at McD's. Last night I heard on the radio that the "salt" is what you get addicted to...and they likened it to other more horrible addictions. Interesting, huh?

Have a great week.