First... I was a little grossed out and then... how did you catch a picture of a deer target if it were NOT in your yard! :) Inquiring minds want to know...
ya know that didn't even make me cringe...because being married to a hunter, i've walked into the garage to find a blood stained carcass hanging from the rafters a time or two. aren't men the best:0)
You are so funny Leigh Ann! Thanks for making me smile and thank you for coming to visit me, your well wishes, and kindness. IT meant a lot! Love, Tina
16 comments:
Wow-that's fantastic. How'd that get there?
what the heck is that used for? why is it there? inquiring minds want to know =)
Wow, that's something I probably won't ever see in my yard! :0)
It's a 3D target for archery! :-D
Although, I think typically, they are full deer, not just a back end! LOL (um, no jokes necessary on that one!)
Ladies and gentlemen, presenting LA's next bloggy giveaway...
It's a good thing you told me what that was...it looks MUCH WORSE than an archery target.
Surprised C isn't trying to take it for a ride in the stoller.
~Ginger
First... I was a little grossed out and then... how did you catch a picture of a deer target if it were NOT in your yard! :) Inquiring minds want to know...
I have nothing to say. Really. Nothing.
I'm with Mary. I've been trying to think of something clever or appropriate all day. I got nuttin. :) ;)
Ok, so I REALLY needed a laugh this morning and I am CRACKING UP at Ginger and JM.
Still laughing...
ya know that didn't even make me cringe...because being married to a hunter, i've walked into the garage to find a blood stained carcass hanging from the rafters a time or two. aren't men the best:0)
You crack me up!
That is hilarious! I bet I would scream if I came across that in my yard. LOL
~Kelli
You are so funny Leigh Ann! Thanks for making me smile and
thank you for coming to visit me, your well wishes, and kindness. IT meant a lot!
Love,
Tina
Bah ha ha!!!
Post a Comment