What a great pencil drawing! I am thinking about making my blog more stylish. I have been looking at blogs for a cause, a gal in Canada, to redo but who did you use?
That's cool. Is that done with photoshop? I'd so love ti have it.
Hey, you'll have to come over to my blog. I wrongly "blamed" you for a practical joke, along with some other people. Turns out it was Krista (Stauffer) Winkler.
9 comments:
I love it. And, I LOVE photo.shop. Have you ever made the coloring pages? SO cool!
VERY nice effect!
You already know how very much I like this picture.
Susan
that is amazing. can you print them like that, or have them sent to the photo store to be printed that way?
that's just plain cool...
What a great pencil drawing!
I am thinking about making my blog more stylish. I have been looking at blogs for a cause, a gal in Canada, to redo but who did you use?
ACK! I LOVE IT!
Someone...is having too much fun on photoshop :) Love it!
That's cool. Is that done with photoshop? I'd so love ti have it.
Hey, you'll have to come over to my blog. I wrongly "blamed" you for a practical joke, along with some other people. Turns out it was Krista (Stauffer) Winkler.
Post a Comment