We had some extras planned for the weekend to do while driving up and home. Even though we stayed home this weekend, we still did our extra trips and we are so glad we did!
I just have to say thank you to my two best friends, acetaminophen and ibuprofen, for helping me get through the weekend!
Here's a little smilebox slideshow of our weekend! It was so much fun!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |
(Yes, T calls me "Mum" in case you were wondering when you heard it on the video clip)
Mumma Roar :)

13 comments:
Bravo for making the best out of the weekend. It can be tough when your not feeling 100%.
We head to Knoebels this weekend and will be camping. I may have to seize your two best friends to get me through my weekend. I'll even bring a playmate for them, "Kleenex".
Sorry about my 1st post, there were some spelling errors :-{
never saw smilebox before, great job. You are way too creative for me. hope you're feeling better.
Looks like you all had a great time! I hope you're feeling much better now.
Hugs,
Susan
My dad calls my mom "mum" too. I'm glad you got to have some fun even without the cabin.
jeez... here i thought you were on the couch all weekend and i was feeling sorry for you. when actually you were out having fun =D i'm so glad you had the help of those friends.
loved the video clip in the middle of the smile box book.
Sure hope you are feeling better!
Looks like great fun!!!
Susan
Smilebox is cool! Sad, but we've never been to Knoebels and only J and dh have been to Cabellas. They look like fun though - we'll have to get there!
My favorite pic is the sleepin' kiddos! Priceless!
Andrea
So cute! I love the picture of the kids asleep!
Wow, I'm so impressed first of all with the slide show- wonderful! And then that you did all that when you were still sick!
I happened to just post a picture on part 2 of our camping trip of my sleeping child in the car, too! Don't you just love those pictures? :)
:-O
You let them go down that waterslide of death?! and you didn't faint???!!!
Great stuff! What a cool idea - never seen that - smilebox :0)
Post a Comment