August 18, 2008

Play Tent

I got this tent a few years ago planning to use it on the beach during vacations.  The black rods were too much of a bother for a quick setup on the beach so it became an indoor/outdoor playyard around the house.  The kids have always enjoyed it.  Its been a teepee, a pirate ship, a cowboy hideout, among many other things...
...just make no mistake, though,

strollers are not welcome! ;-D

post signature

14 comments:

weavermom said...

LOL!! Oh, that makes me laugh! He did a great job with stroller picture though!

Short Stop said...

OH. MY. WORD!

Still laughing! That sign is so stinkin' hilarious!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the sign!

Susan said...

You are blessed with your kids having your sharp and creative mind. So cute and clever!!!
Susan

... said...

i'm guessing that elle didn't put that sign up. is she abiding by the 'no entry' policy?

Anonymous said...

This bring back a great memory. We had house tent for the girls, too. They just loved pretending all sorts of fun stuff in there.

I love it when I see your kids doing the same fun stuff my kids did 20 years ago. Playtime is just play-time old or new.

Oh, by the way, where are their sweet faces in the photos?

Unknown said...

That is just hilarious! And so smart too! Our kids love play tents too - and I love that they can be put away easily...
Andrea

Jenileigh said...

LOL

Jean said...

Too funny! What a little genius!

michelle said...

Tents are so versitile and fun. Tori's Barbie tent has even been a spaceship a time or 2.

Pen of Jen said...

We too had a tent inside. It was a puptent and many memories were made. It lasted for years, and then we got a black Labrador that decided that it was his house-no kids allowed!!!

fun fun fun. Love the Jonah post!!!
Jennifer

Just Mom said...

ROFL!

Did you draw that yourself? ;-)

Tracy said...

Like I told you...I LOVE THAT TENT!

I won't bring my stroller if I can play! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOL...;) That cracks me up.