January 7, 2008

Wrapped in Chocolate

"Special Promises Messages" found inside a bag of D*o*v*e chocolates.





"Chocolate always loves you back"



Ahhh, yes it does! But in all the wrong places! ...sigh...







"Sleep under the stars tonight"



Can someone tell me what warmer month they moved Valentine's Day to???







"Exercise your heart today"



Does unwrapping pieces of foil and chewing count as exercise?







"Celebrate family and friends"



Would you enjoy this piece of chocolate??


Too late!







"Hug someone today"



If you are reading, consider yourself hugged!







So much wisdom found within a bag of chocolate! Who knew?


post signature

12 comments:

Short Stop said...

LOL! Ahhhhhh, to know that every time I eat a piece of chocolate, it's loving me back! Who knew?

BTW, one of my best friends just told me yesterday that she has been saving those in a bowl on her dresser as little happiness reminders. Funny you should post about it today...maybe I need to get in on this and get me some chocolate!!! :)

Just Mom said...

Wisdom in a bag of chocolates, huh?



COOL!

Tracy said...

Ahhh.. yes, I think unwrapping and eating chocolate CAN be considered exercise! Feel no guilt!

weavermom said...

LOL! :)

Susan said...

Cute!!
Susan

... said...

i counted 5 pieces being unwrapped. two questions... how much time passed between the unwrappings - and - were they milk or dark chocolate? :]

and did you know dove makes sugarless chocolates that i think are just as good?

kdwhorses said...

Dove chocolates are the best! I never thought of shaving the wrappers! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You don't even want to know how much chocolate I consumed over the last month. Now it's time to focus on the months ahead and finding a mother of the bride dress that will be in the size I WANT to wear.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

So...how many chocolates did you have to eat to get such a variety of phrases? Or, did you just eat the whole bag...you know...to make sure you had ALL the "wisdom"? :)

I might have to do that to make sure you didn't miss too many!

Unknown said...

What a creative post! I always love readeing the wrappers of my DOVE candies but can't have too many of those goodies any longer! Take care! Be blessed!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

I would LOVE my chocolate to talk to me....

hum,

no, maybe not. It might make me feel guilty (ahem, more guilty) when I eat it!

Love it!
Melissa

Kerrie said...

Mine said something about someone rubbing your feet. One of the ladies at the salon does pedictures. I told her that my chocolate said 'get to work' - but she didn't seem to see the connection. ;)