I was hoping to have my latest project finished for Show & Tell today...but it snowed yesterday (there was sledding to do) and my fingers are tender from the work - even typing hurts a bit. :-O
I hope to finish it up this weekend and get it posted - as we won't be around next week for show and tell.
So, here's your sneak peak - like any of you were really sitting on "pins and needles" (pun intended) for this one - but amuse me, would you? ;-)

- this was taken after arriving home from my first class - 'cause I had to keep working on it right away!! I'm crafty-crazy like that! :)

20 comments:
Looks like a lot of hard HAND work to me..can't wait to see the pictures...
Deby
I LOVE it Leigh Ann! I can't wait to see the finished rug. Hurry!!!!!
how cool. now you're a rug maker! can't wait to see the finished product. have a great weekend.
If you aspire to make more I can give you my colors. :-)
Love the lap books too...saw a demonstration on this a few years back....good reminder of something educational to do with the kids!
Oh, oh this looks fun!
Give us the details on how to make it!
THat will be a cool looking rug! Can't wait to see the finished product!
You are one crafty woman!
I'd rather sit on that rug instead of pins and needles if you don't mind :)
Dave said, "Cool!"
Go Momma Roar!
Can't wait to see the final product.
Wow...a rug! That looks like a lot of work! Can't wait to see it all finished!
Is it as hard to make as it looks?
Looking forward to seeing it finished! Looks like a lot of work. Do you take orders???
I think when you finish it is going to be really nice. Have a good weekend. connie from Texas
Wow-making a rug! Whew seems like alot of hard work! Can not wait to see the finished product!
I am a fairly crafty lady myself. This looks fun, but I really don't need any new hobbies right now. Can't wait to see the finished product!
That looks like whatever it makes will be beautiful. Can't wait to see the final outcome!
Wow! Can't wait to see it!
Ooh.....how exciting! I can't wait to see it all finished!
Hugs,
Kelli
I agree with everyone else - can't wait to see it? Did you work on it all weekend? :)
Your rug looks like a fun project. I bet it will turn out great.
Post a Comment