- T's cousin, Glenn, is at home - awaiting a heart transplant.
- Here is compilation of updates that my sister in law sent to me concerning her friend. "Join us in praising our Lord! God continues to heal John. He is coming out of the sedation and waking up quite well (slowly, but well). He remains on minimal breathing support, many drips and numerous (but decreasing!) machines. God’s fingerprints are everywhere. Pray for God to continue to provide kind and gracious nurses as John continues to need a great deal of assistance with simple tasks and for the family to continue to testify as to God’s guiding so many healing hand(s). Praise to God that in His providential timing and by His Mercy and Grace the IV’s and most tubes have been removed. John is speaking softly and is beginning to realize his condition is (and needs much) improving."
- Thank you faithful prayer warriors for prayers you've lifted for these two men.
- I didn't get my rug finished this weekend and I'm so close - just ran out of time. :( I hope to get it done next week.
- Inspired by Mary, I've chosen a word for myself for the year. I'm very excited - I will share more later, but I will tell you my word - INSPIRE. Have you picked a word for the year? If so, would you share?
- I will be absent from the blog-O-sphere because of a lack of Internet hookup - which is okay - It would probably be better that I spend time with family as opposed to checking email and blogs! :) (Did I really type that?)
- Will someone call me when Short Stop has Baby Bean? :-D
- If my MIA status is disappointing to anyone - that is if anyone is still reading ;) - I have selected some of my favorite posts to hold you over! (In other words, I still want traffic on my site when I'm MIA! HAHAHAHA...just kidding!)
Selected posts to keep your fill of Momma Roar:
Mon - My testimony
Tues - Late night contemplations - this is a timeless classic, folks
Wed - Addicted to thinking - the followup to the above post
Thurs - In her own words
Fri - And we're off - My first blog post - January 29, 2007 - yep, I have a blog-O-versary coming up - and you all know how I like to celebrate!! Stay tuned!
Have a great week! I'm signing off....

17 comments:
Oh, LA--how long will you be gone? I hope you find time to finish your rug. And I love your word!
We will be waiting for your return!
you will be missed! The word I choose is LOVE. What a great idea!
I did pick a word for the year: contentment. Have a great time!
If I had to pick a word for the year, it would be patience. I will not pray for patience though as we all know what happens then. ;)
See you when you return!
Get your number to me and I'll call you when baby bean is here! Oh yeah!
Too. much. reading.
Have fun gal. I'll miss ya.
Praise God for His work in Glenn and John's lives.
thanks for the updates. hope you have a good time on your time away.
i saw mary's word for the year and now you have one. i like both of them. i'll have to think about that for me.
Have fun.
Susan
Well you certainly gave us a lot to think about while you're gone.
Safe journeys, friend, and stay warm.
I loved reading your testimony. So neat that you married the man that led you to the Lord. God sure knows how to align things doesn't He?!
Enjoy your time away. THanks for your offer about the rug but it would be ALOT of $$ to send!
Blessings
I have never considered choosing a word for the year! I love that idea. Yes, I have a new scripture passage I claim for each year, but a word! Love it and must come up with one for myself!!
You can't disappear for a while, I just got back over to see you. Be sure to pop in and let me know when you are active again.
Enjoy your trip.
You will be missed a lot! I picked a word too--it is Content :)
I liked reading your list--I will have to come back and check out the links You provided.
Julieann
Awwww..we'll miss you. I chose words the past two years, but did not ask for one this year. Inspire is a great word for you and this blog.
Hugs,
Susan
I'm rather scarce myself these days, too. I hope your week off was what you wanted it to be! I'll be looking for your comeback!!
Post a Comment