Yes, a 1936 Int*erna*tional concrete mixer. I did pho.to.s.hop out the name on the door, it doesn't usually look so blurry. This truck has been painted and lettered to match the current trucks used at the quarry. This mixer has been used for advertising and many parades!

T's brother drove, and I sat on T's lap!
And, thank goodness, we did not have a long ride. Where did we go, you ask? To a house not far from our church that has the perfect view of a lovely Lan*ast*er county bridge so we could get some pictures.
And that, my friends, is the limo concrete mixer!

17 comments:
STOP IT! No way. HAHAHA. That's great. You haven't changed a bit from your wedding photo, have you?
btw--I think I am east of you and not so much north of you. I live on the end of Long Island.
I would have expected nothing less. Too funny.
What great memories for you! I looked at your pics from the quarry. Very interesting to me, as we own a rock quarry/gravel pit. We just dig the rock out, no blasting, and our rock is granite fieldstone. Of course a much smaller operation than that one.
I have been lurking here for quite awhile, I came over from Amy at Life in the Country.
How funny!!!! That is great. We did have a limo but it wasn't that great. What an awesome date night. I love times like that and what was great was not having to pay for the limo!!
Love the pics! What a great memory for you!
That is great! Great wedding pictures. You were a beautiful bride.
Now THAT is fun stuff!!!
You two look sooooo cute!!!
In all the years that Dave took weddin photos (we are talking almost 30 years) we never saw a ride quite like that. We saw lots of fun ideas, but yours is an original for sure.
that is sooooo cool. like ginger said, that is so original. do you know if anyone else ever used the same truck for their wedding?
and you were a beautiful bride!
It is such a joy that you are sharing you and T's "early beginnings". I love this!!!! I love your personality that shows through so loud and clear in all you do, touch and say. You are one unique gal, Leigh Ann!!!
((hugs))
Susan
WOW!!!! You still look exactly the same! And what a great concrete mixer it was!
All I can say is "the things we do for love"!!!!!
Gorgeous wedding picture by the bridge!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
LOVE that last shot by the bridge.
I love that whole idea - weddings that reflect the people are the best ones in the world. One day I will post a pic of my tennis shoes that I wore.
What a beautiful couple you two are!!! Great pictures!!!
Kelli
That is hilarious!! I love it!!
What fun!
This post reminds me of home. How fun! I can picture this bridge.
Post a Comment