Colin, age 1
Elle, age 3
Quintin, kindergarten

I couldn't believe we were in and out in an hour - leaving with photos in hand!! Daddy came along and was a huge help. I cannot believe how much they have each changed in 6 months - to see their pictures from the summer, click here.

24 comments:
Leigh Ann: Those are GREAT pictures! I was so guilty of not taking the boys regularly for formal photos...in fact, they are sparse in our family. I'm glad you're doing this.
Susan
I've not had formal pictures taken of my kids in ...years. Hanging my head. I do take pictures though. Maybe next month after Autumn gets her braces off.
Great pictures! They are getting so big. It's amazing how fast kids grow!
These pictures are awesome! The one of Q with his hands in his pockets is just priceless! SO, so cute!
They're so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o c-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ute.
They're just absolutely darling, Leigh Ann.
Colin is starting to look like a little boy!! He looks so big! :) :(
i happened upon your blog...you have a beautiful family. Greetings from KY:)!
Great photos;they are precious.
Vanessa
the pictures are great. and in and out in an hour - wow! your kids are naturals in front of the camera. and i love the picture of all three of them. not only are they cute, but their clothes match so nicely. i'm serious :}
You know I will say precious!!!
Susan
These are so adorable, Leigh Ann! It is amazing how fast these little guys grow. Savor it :)
Super cute! I have been diligent about getting pictures taken of the kids and you won't be sorry! Isn't it fun to see how they change??
Wow, precious, adorable, beautiful... I can't say enough about them! Your kids look awesome. Keep taking lots of pictures, and thanks for sharing them!
Too stinkin' cute my friend!
The kids pictures turned out great!
They each smiled so cute.
So cute! This was a very successful picture taking outing.
GREAT photos....such cute kids you have!
Great photos! I wish I could remember to have formal pics taken! UGH! I have a bunch with my camera, but I can not get us together and to town for it!
Just cuties!!
Oh these are such great shots. Q looks like such a "boy", ya know? I love it!
They are all so adorable. What a blessing - just look at them each today and give 'em a big, I LOVE YOU!
Awwww...are they not the most precious little things!!!
LOVE EM!
Those are wonderful pictures!! I used to do formal pictures all the time, but now that they are in school, I just let those take their place. Sad, huh? Well, those are definitely keepers worthy of beautiful frames!!
too cute for words Leigh Ann!
How sweet. Iremember when you got the photos this summer and they really have changed a lot.
Post a Comment