January 28, 2008

Here's my guy!!

We told him to make a "pizza" with his legs - and when on a flatter area, he could do "french fries" - I think you'll hear me say those once or twice.

Skiing with one glove off to tape the video - VERY COLD

But having this keepsake - PRICELESS

You can read a little more about our trip in the post below.

post signature

12 comments:

Just Mom said...

HOW IN HEAVEN'S NAME DID YOU DO THAT?! I can't even walk and chew gum at the same time without tripping.

Great footage. Awesome job, Quintin.

... said...

way to go quintin! what, he's 5 - he's a better skier than i am.

and knowing you were behind the camera while going down that hill is also impressive. like you said, that footage is priceless.

Susan said...

What a guy!!!
Susan

weavermom said...

He did a great job!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Welcome home! What great footage! Maybe he can teach me a thing or two on the slopes now...he is awesome!

Tracy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You are talented!! That is one thing I CANNOT do. Ski that is. I ate more snow than I skied on!

GOOD JOB Q~

Anonymous said...

Great job Quintin!!!!!!

I didn't even learn to ski until I was in high school. You are amazing!

Great job with the cam LA! What a woman!

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Oh, LA!!! That IS priceless! And boy, talk about talent! How do you ski and shoot video at the same time? (sounds like the opening line of a joke, doesn't it?!) You are amazing...and so is Q.

Go Mama Roar and Bubba Roar!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I happened by your blog. I love watching the little ones ski.
-Cookie

Susan said...

Oh my gosh!! First of all, I am a "ski school" dropout. I went ONE time to try and learn how to do it. I couldn't get up when they showed you how to get up if you fall and I quit. He's doing GREAT.

And you? I can't imagine videoing and skiing at the same time. I am MOST IMPRESSED!!

So glad you caught it on tape.

Hugs,

Susan

Jean said...

AMAZING!! Both your little guy skiing and you using the camera while you're skiing. My favorite part - "left, go left, no your other left!" Ha, ha, ha!

Lori said...

Wow! He did great. What a good little skier he is. I've never snow skiied. That was fun to watch.