Well, after what I heard yesterday, I'm not sure if this interpretation is better or worse. I heard Quintin sing, "I saw Mommy kicking Santa Claus!"
Hmm, paints a different picture of me and the jolly ol' man, doesn't it?
Head over to Mary's to read more. This is the last Tiny Talk Tuesday of the year! See you back for TTT in 2008!

16 comments:
Hah! That's funny.
Kicking instead of kissing.
Oh, now THAT is funny. Laugh out loud funny! I've always had a strong dislike for that song.
That's funny! It's always a hoot to hear what kids think songs are saying!
and I thought you were struggling to have something to post. I love it....I can just see you kicking that big, jolly hella.
Makes me wonder...hmm.
I loved when the kids were innocently confusing the words...now well the teen boys are just having too much fun!
Jen
that is too funny
So funny!! I guess he has an age appropriate picture. Could you imagine what he would think if he knew the actual words?? He would be watching you like a hawk!!! :)
Merry Happy Jolly Christmas Roar!!
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA*snort*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA*snort*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Hahaha! That's so funny. I liked just mom's snort in the middle of her comment-funny!
Merry Christmas!
you would think he would ask why a mommy would kick a santa.
i remember my thoughts on this song when i was a kid. i pictured my mom walking up to the store santa and giving him a kiss. that was it. my child's mind didn't give it another thought.
That is great!
I echo Just Mom - complete with the snort. :)
HAHAHA...that's so funny!!!
Haha! I wonder what Santa did? ;0)
Kelli
Now what on earth did the jolly guy do to deserve that???
Post a Comment