December 12, 2007

Christmas Tour

Heidi Jo is hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes. I didn't want to be left out of the fun! Welcome to our home! (Well, parts of it...the cleanest parts anyway!)
O Christmas Tree...

Angels We Have Heard on High...

O Holy Night...
Up on the Housetop....
Deck the Halls...
Frosty the Snowman...
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...
We Wish You a Merry Christmas...


post signature

21 comments:

Lisa H said...

Love the song theme! Great decorations!

Just Mom said...

I WANT MORE PHOTOS!


Beautiful, Leigh Ann. And the snowmen truly didn't freak me out. Maybe I'm getting used to snowmen. ;-D

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oooh, i love them all! the outside photo of the house is beautiful! and those snowmen on what appears to be the stone mantle...? LOVE THEM!

so glad you participated...check in tonight to see who wins!

Short Stop said...

This could not be any more perfect. I LOVED the way you gave us a tour of your Christmasy house! Love, love, love it!! :)

Tracy said...

You are so clever, and I love the photos. Particularly your tree angel and the nativity. Precious!

Kari said...

I love it... I'm SO coming to visit! That way we can get Onna and Elle together for that playdate, right?

Your house is beatiful!

Susan said...

Beautiful...just beautiful! Your house is a dream. Thanks for sharing.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Really amazing my friend! I love the shot of the house. I luuuuuuv snowmen. I have no soft ones like yours. That's on my list for next year.

The only thing missing in your tour was the three precious little faces.

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot...are you still watering the fake plants by the kitchen sink, hehe?

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. Loved the song theme and decorations. I enjoyed seeing your decorations even if I live only a few miles away.

Amber said...

I love the cute little Nativity scene. Did you make it?

... said...

what great pictures of such lovely decorations. i'm glad you decided to give us all a glimpse to your beautiful home.

i, too, love the snowpeople. and such a cute nativity set.

MorningSong said...

Merry Christmas!!

Beautiful pictures!

Lori said...

Love your home decor. You are so clever putting Christmas songs with each picture. LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Myrna said...

Your home is lovely and your decorations absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I'll be opening my home for Boomama's Tour of Homes on Monday. Come on over!

Jill said...

Beautiful! I love it all..and especially your mantle and the area and around your sink.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Such beautitul decorations! Your home looks lovely too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Tracy said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL home!! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.

LOVE all the decorations as well!

Have you gotten your Christmas card yet with a little surprise?!?!?!

Christy said...

I love the decorations! You have a beautiful home.

Kristie said...

Beuatiful and yes I love the song theme as well!!!

Kristin said...

BEAUTIFUL HOME.....GOD BLESS YOU