MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I am back on line again and I am so excited. I have been trying to catch up with everyone and see how they have been doing. Missed you all! I love the picture of the kids, how cute are they?!?!?!? Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I do know of AIM but our mission is not connected with them.
We used to do some work in Kenya...I visited there when I was PG with my now 5 year old so it has been sometime but I loved the country. Of course we love Africa. :-)
22 comments:
Merry Christmas!!
Great photo of your kids.
(I recieved mine in the mail). Thanks.
Merry Christmas to the "Roar" Family.
-- "Just" Family
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Merry Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I am back on line again and I am so excited. I have been trying to catch up with everyone and see how they have been doing. Missed you all! I love the picture of the kids, how cute are they?!?!?!? Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
What a great picture! Merry Christmas to you all!
Very Cute!
Merry Christmas
Great picture! ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
What a great picture! Have a Merry Christmas!
That turned out great!
Merry Christmas!
Such an adorable picture of your kids! May you be blessed this Christmas with special family time!
what a great picture. merry Christmas to your familt, too. hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for all of you.
Merry Christmas Leigh Ann. What a beautiful picture!!
Oh I love, love, love the picture!! Merry Christmas!
I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. May the Lord Bless each of you.
Loved your card, by the way! Thank you, Leigh Ann!
I do know of AIM but our mission is not connected with them.
We used to do some work in Kenya...I visited there when I was PG with my now 5 year old so it has been sometime but I loved the country. Of course we love Africa. :-)
Praying that you and yours had a very Merry Christmas!
LOVE this picture. Trust you and yours had a wonderful, Blessed Christmas. We did.
Thanks for the lovely birthday card :o)
Susan
I trust you had a great Christmas!
Great shot! Merry Christmas gal...can't wait to come play one day :)
gotta get healthy first.
Love the photo of the kids!!!!! Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope it was a good one.
A post-Christmas hello, Leigh Ann. What an adorable family. Best wishes for a great new year!
Such cutie pies!
Post a Comment