December 23, 2007

You say its your birthday!!


Today is a special day!

My good blogging friend Melodye is celebrating her 40th birthday! ;-)

She did that back to me in July, so I'm just returning the kind gesture!!


No, really it is her 35th!


She is a fellow mommy blogger with a HUGE heart! I've had the pleasure of speaking on the phone with her and she is such a joy and has such a sweet spirit!

If you have a moment, please drop by Song of the Morning blog and wish her a happy birthday!


post signature

2 comments:

MorningSong said...

AWWW!!! Thank you my friend!!! I gasped out loud when I saw 40! :) I knew I deserved it though!!

Thank you so much for remembering my big day!!

Blessings to you and yours!

Just Mom said...

HEY!

There's nothing wrong with celebrating a 40th birthday. :-P







;-D