5 - She has a very pleasant blog template! ;-)
4 - She has become a great friend and I look forward to what piece of her life and family she is going to share. She can learn from the ordinary daily mom tasks and even invites us in to read her private thoughts about motherhood.
3 - I enjoy reading her 'take' on life - Whether its things that send her over the edge or having an 'aha' moment - she makes us all feel like we are right across the kitchen table...talking as friends.
2 - Not only is she an awesome writer, but she's a superb photographer and she's down-right hilarious too - it all makes for a great combo!
And my #1 reason why I read her blog:
1 - I like to stalk her blog to get her heart racing when she checks her blog stats at sitemeter!
In honor of your blogoversary, JM, I did do a vlog of me singing Happy Blogoversary but I couldn't get it to upload - boy, what a disappointment! HA! And if you believe that, I'll tell you a few more!!!Happy 1st Blogoversary Just Mom!! Do I win the contest now? ;-)

8 comments:
Wow! Just Mom seems like a really cool chick. I should check out her blog. ;-D
Thanks for the wonderful tribute, Leigh Ann. But what the heck?! No Vlog????
I think this is cheating. I'm not a rude commentor, but hey, what's up with posting a special tribute?
I'm feeling the need to turn you over to the bloggin' police.
Seriously, JM is the best and right up there with you, Momma Roar!
What kinda entry is this???
Kiss up.
Did those blogging police come by yet?
BWHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA.
I still think I should win the non-kiss up entry :)
THEN, I will post a contest so you will feature me here on Momma Roar's tributes. :)
i agree with mary... what a kiss up :D hahahahahaha
i don't think you should win unless you produce the video. yep, we demand to see you singing to just mom (hehe)
BAGL!!!
I agree with all of these things...she rocks.
BUT, I'm glad you didn't win the contest. LOL!!!!
What a neat tribute to Just Mom.
Her blog rocks.
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
enjoying every minute of this
:-D
Whoa!!!!! Nuf said. ;-)
Post a Comment