
We also made our own advent wreath.
And then exchanged a kiss for a kiss!

We got the idea from this book.
And, while trying to make each Christmas memorable not only for my children...but for myself as well, I picked up this book to read.May we all be able to slow ourselves down this season, amidst the hustle and bustle, and create a meaningful Christmas for ourselves and our families!

16 comments:
a kiss for a kiss? is that a christmas thing or a year-round thing? i'd make it year-round :]
the nativity set looks cute. and i'm so glad there's books out there for the season. i think they really help to keep us focused.
Very creative -- as usual. :-D
I'm looking forward to our Advent activities as well.
Ahhhh... what a sweet post! I love the kiss part!
Leigh Ann I love the idea.
I just saw the previous post. LOL I wrote about my practice attempt on mcbenningschool.blogspot.com
I have been thinking so much about all the out takes from years past..thanks for sharing yours!
Neat ideas and activities as always. Your children are so blessed to grow up in your home with you as their mother :o)
Susan
I love your "Kiss string"! LOL!! Very nice.
OH Leigh Ann, sweet shots! You are so creative.
I love the idea of a book for yourself!!! hmmm....
That Advent book looks great. I personally love Lisa W. and anything she wrote.
Thanks for the information. I'll have to post some of our traditions - you're right.
We do Advent every year, too. I just posted about it as a matter of fact.
What cute little sweeties you have there...:)
WOW!! Your header is a show stopper hunny!! I was pleasantly surprised. :)
Loved your ideas!! I need to get those books!
Have a great day!
I love the idea of a Advent Nativity set! It looks like you all had fun with the kisses. :0) So cute!
Kelli
What a great idea..your kids are so lucky to have a creative mother!
Very clever craft project! I loved the previous Christmas cards. You will have to let us know what you decide for this year!!!
Looks like fun!
I love that book by the way, it is wonderful!
Love the idea! Audrey and I tried this today...i'm so not a craft person (this classifies as a craft). I couldn't figure out how to keep the kisses in the plastic wrap. Oh well, I'll perfect it in years to come, for now it's they are in...but it doesn't look as nice as yours...I'll post later! :)
What sweet traditions you are creating with your beautiful children. Merry Christmas!
Well, I know you and your family are going to have some very happy times to remember at Christmas and I hope it is a very Merry One. connie from Texas
Post a Comment