October 31, 2007

Treats from the past

2006 - Quintin was a soccer player (with an orange hunting hat :)) and Elle was a Little Roar! heehee - Colin was still a 'bellybean' at this point!

Our Sunday School class did a 50s dress up party many years ago. It wasn't during the Fall, but I'm guessing in Spring, since T is wearing his glasses (gotta love spring allergies).Here's some friends I had to include!!



*********************************************************

And last, but not least - this one totally cracks me up for many reasons. First, because T agreed to do it with me and secondly, because my friend A is standing right next to me and she is dressed as an Amish woman! LOL


Yep, that's us! Momma and Poppa Roar in their finest! If you ever need a costume idea - don't say I didn't give you one!!!!


I will post another picture later when we get back from co-op and get the finishing touches done for tonight's fun! I hope you enjoyed our blast from the past today!



post signature

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

O to be young, creative & slim again! Thanks for sharing the finer years with us all again & bringing a smile to my face. I love starting my mornings with you!

Susan said...

You guys are a treat to behold!!!! This one made me laugh so hard I called Mickey, from shaving no less, to view it. I will laugh all day over this one!!!
Thanks :o)
Susan

Anonymous said...

We never did the dress up thing. It's fun to see how creative people can get. I think you out did yourselves.

Have fun with the kids.

Pen of Jen said...

Too funny! I have nothing else to say!!!!!

Jen said...

That last picture? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....breath.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

You made me smile!!! Haven't seen those pictures for a long time....I know they are somewhere in the attic. Great memories! You have such a fun blog!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

what creativity!

Meg said...

That's GREAT! I love it. Can't wait to see the kiddos from this year.

... said...

what great pics. the kids are darling and you and T look fantastic. i don't think i've ever dressed up as an adult. i think it would be fun to do it together (spouses).

i put up pictures of our past halloweens, too. hope you stop by.

Annie said...

Cute pictures, and very very creative!!!

Just Mom said...

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had a friend who once dressed as spaghetti and meatballs, and another who dressed as a lamp on a table. I was never that creative.

Just Mom said...

BTW ... don't you know it's unsanitary to eat while on the potty?

Short Stop said...

Hilarious! Cracked up at the last one...so did J. You two are nuts!

Oh, and Q and E....SO cute! Can't wait to see this year's costumes!

Lori said...

Love all those costumes. You guys look great too.

Amber said...

OMG I totally missed this before! Girl, you CRACK me up!!! This SO tops the apron!


0:) Amber

Amber said...

I think you realize I'm talking about the LAST picture;)

Tracy said...

Was that almost impossible to WALK in?!?!?

Kerrie said...

Now that's some funny stuff!

Jill said...

Too fun! I loved the photos and your message with the candy was just wonderful.

Musings of a Housewife said...

These are GREAT. That last one, oh my word!! I'm just getting around to reading all my comments from the giveaway last week. Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words! I hope you'll visit again. :-)