OH yeah. MMMNN!! I love that kind of simple pleasure. I think I will have to make myself a hot chocolate or cappincino this afternoon and load it with cool whip.
After mowing the lawn this afternoon in the brisk weather that hot chocolate looks so yummy! I'll have to make a cup after my barn chores and children are fed and in bed. :) Your children look adorable! Children are truely a gift/blessing from the Lord!
17 comments:
I love these pictures! Oh, and the hot chocolate...you know I'm loving that!
What a fun post, LA!
My Monday is a day of smiling a mile wide! Priceless!!!
Too cute!
Jen
Mmmmmmmmm! Looks delish!!
You have the cutest kids!!!
YUM!!! I love hot chocolate! Its just not complete without the mountain of whip cream on top or marshmallows!!!!
cute post and even cuter pictures of your too cute kids =] and the hot chocolate looks heavenly.
So true...so cute!
OH yeah. MMMNN!! I love that kind of simple pleasure.
I think I will have to make myself a hot chocolate or cappincino this afternoon and load it with cool whip.
What a wonderful history of pictures and words you are developing for your kids!!!
Susan
I had my first cup of Hot Chocolate yesterday before the VIKINGS game. YUMMY! Although mine didn't have whipped cream. Double YUMMY!!!
Love the pictures of the kids!!!
I'll be over in 10 minutes - I want some of that hot chocolate!!! Ah, Man, that looks yummy!
After mowing the lawn this afternoon in the brisk weather that hot chocolate looks so yummy! I'll have to make a cup after my barn chores and children are fed and in bed. :)
Your children look adorable! Children are truely a gift/blessing from the Lord!
mmm hot chocolate with whip cream!! yummy! kids pics are sweet too! ;)
Awwww.....how CUTE!!!! Can i have some hot cocoa too please!!!
0:) Amber
So laughing out loud...HA HA HA!
YUMM...I would like a cup! Cute kids as well! That is one of Savannah's favorite-straight out of the can into mouth!
Just what kind of manners have you been teaching your little ones. ;-D
As always these are great photos. I WISH I knew how to post a video on You Tube. I'll see what I can do. If we get still photos, we'll be doing great.
:-) Susan
Post a Comment