
In my Bible, the introduction to the book of Proverbs says, "As you read Proverbs, understand that knowing God is the key to wisdom....Don't just read these proverbs; act on them!" I am challenging myself to 'act' out what I am reading. I'll be away from my computer for a few days, so I wish everyone a wonderful week!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
24 comments:
This is great advice Leigh Ann. Happy time off!
Love this picture and the verse. Have a great time, relax and enjoy and come back with lots of good stories!!!
Remember, whether someone is mean or nice-----WE can get a blog out of it!!!
I'll miss you special friend :o(
Susan
found your blog thru penless thoughts... caught my attention b/c my son calls me "fire momma"... similar to Momma Roar... anyway... I'll be back! Thanks... ~ Kim
I love that verse. Hmmm, that is a lovely picture there. The person who took it must be so talented!! :):)
I should heed that advice more often! Enjoy your break!
have fun in what ever you are doing these next few days!
Thank you for sharing today... so many times we forget that the Bible is our road map and we need to act it out, not just find it as the greatest love story.
And you may want to check out the macchio family blog... her faithbooking blog is just what I needed when I found her a couple of weeks ago.
Great verse! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great week!
Erin
Thanks for a great reminder! Have fun for the next few days!!
You will be missed! Don't take too long of a break!
Another great and creative photo! You are becoming so talented and creative in your editing. I'm going to have to learn how to use Publisher as well...you have inspired me. The verse is a great reminder...thanks for sharing!
I love Proverbs!
Enjoy your break way from the blog realm!
Miss all the neat post:)
Jennifer
Very nice picture Leigh! Enjoy your time away and we will miss you!
gotta love the proverbs 31 woman! my mom always quoted that to me...along with her version, of "beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone."
Noooooooooooooo......
Have a good break, Leigh Ann. :-D
Great reminder Leigh Ann. Thank you!
I'll be praying for you while you are away. I know there are a bunch of women who will be blessed because you will be in their midst. Don't forget your camera. Remember to hold the baby on your lap, haha.
All of your friends will take a blogging fast while you are gone (wink, wink).
Have a blast and be refreshed!
What wonderful advice, we should all try to stick to acting out what we read in the Bible. Have a nice break/time off, see ya soon!
Great reminder!! I need to post this on my mirror.
:-) Susan
Enjoy your time away!! We are in Tampa this week and we are having so much fun!! Many blessings.
Lovely picture and verse! Enjoy your time away!
Kelli
I love to read proverbs.
You have a nice little break away.
I will miss you too.
I wish you a wonderful week too.
Thank you for sharing--Again in such a creative way!
Have a great break!
What a beautiful picture and verse. What you said is straight from the Bible- "Don't be hearers of the Word only, but doers". And I know I need to heed this advice even more!
Blessings while you're away- hurry back!
this is one of my favorite verses. thank you for reminding me of it again, today!
i love the proverbs.
Post a Comment