My friend Tracy brought a laptop on our beach trip - so I'm back at it ladies, lol - don't even try to tell me I'm addicted!
We are having a great time and the weather is gorgeous in New Jersey.
You know you're excited to go on vacation when you're happy to wake up at 4am. :-)
You know you're sleepy when, while in the shower, you put your facial cleanser in your hands and run it through your hair. :-(
I'm not addicted to blogging, I can stop anytime...but not today, and tomorrow doesn't look good either! :D
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
24 comments:
yes I think you will become the charter member of the 12 step Blogger's anonymous, but I will be there with ya I think! HEE HEE
Did the facial cleanser do a good job?
You are too funny Leigh Ann! Glad you are having a good time and where are the pictures?! ;) Have a good vacation!
Hi - My name is Leigh Ann and I'm addicted to Blogging [clap clap} LOL
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!! Pop over to the casino and win me a few dollars would ya!
ROTFL! Oh goodness, you have me crackin' up! I am SO glad I have found someone else that can admit to putting face wash in their hair! I have done that SO often lately. I blame it on preggy brain. LOL!
Hope you have fun on your vacation!!! :o)
You know you are addicted to blogging when. . .
•you grab the laptop EVERYTIME you sit down.
• you talk aobutyour blogging friends as if you know them in real life!
• you immediately think about new family pictures as blog fodder.
and. . .
You know you're sleepy when, while in the shower, you put your facial cleanser in your hands and run it through your hair. :-(
I've done that!
Yes, my addicted friend...do you know Bill W? ;) I can't say much. There are times when I check out the blogs before I feed my poor starving kiddos in the morning. I can hear their little tummies rumbling all the way down in my corner hovel in the basement!
Enjoy the beach! (I'm green with envy!)
Ok, you got a full laugh from me with the facial cleanser in the hair!! I think I'm addicted, too. I love blogland. Have fun today!!
lol, thanks for the laugh, :)it was needed.
Great funny post! Have a great time.
It's like cheesecake. Once you've tasted it you want more.
I knew you would miss me :) :) :)
Glad you are ----- so you stay in touch!
Susan
Yes, my family accused me too. They were nice about it though, and just said that I was very "dedicated".
L*O*L I am glad you are having a good time. Can I drive my new car all the way to New Jersey and join you at the beach?? I think that is where you said you were...someday my friend...someday!
I hope you're having a wonderful time! Don't get sand in that laptop!
You are so funny!
I think you are addicted.!!HeHe
I think I am too. I know I am.
I'm supposed to be on a blogging break too, (ha) but I'm still posting and commenting when I can.
I will be on my blogging break soon. I won't be around a computer at all next week. So I won't be able to comment or post(unless I bring the laptop with which I don't think will happen). I don't know what I will do. I'm sure I will miss all you fellow bloggers.
Glad you are having a good time! I'm also glad you decided to check in with us!
Oh, Lordy. You crack me up.
Too funny girl!! I'm afraid I have it bad as well. I can't go a day without checking into blogville!! Hmmmm...facial cleanser in the hair! Enjoy your vacation!
Have a great time on your vacation!
LOL, it's ok, at least you can admit it:) I hope you have a fabulous vacation! Maybe we'll get to see some pictures?
That was so funny. I like the post. It made me laugh. Have a good time. connie from Texas
LOL!!! I'm glad you are enjoying your vacation.
Blogger's Anonymous....Hmmm....sounds good, but I do not have a problem....I can stop any time....:o(....OK, OK where do I join....No, No I do not want to stop....I'm not ready yet!!!
God Bless.
Um... I am not addicted either! I too can stop anytime!! I too had to get a blog fix while on our little trip to Tampa. I am NOT addicted to blogging. :o}
lol! You know you're addicted when you go through withdraw when you can't post for a few days.
Glad you're having a good time!!
Post a Comment