
I've seen a new blogger award - Rockin' Girl Blogger - going around and I was surprised this week when MorningSong and Susan/Penless Thoughts nominated me for it.
You can read what MorningSong said, here. And, you can read what Susan said, here.
Thank you both so much. I thoroughly enjoy both your blogs and would certainly return the award to you both! But, I'm going to attempt to nominate some others.
There are so many Rockin' Blogs out there, but I'm choosing my 10 most favorite ROCKIN' READS! These blogs ROCK because this MOMMA says so! Any questions? lol :D
Ghost Girl - Haunting the Broken Tree
Tracy - Unless the Lord
Just Mom - Just Mom's Musings
Tracy - Fun with the Ferber Family
Kerrie - Experiencing Life...
Heidi Jo - Heidi Jo, What do you know?
Here are some newly discovered Rockin' Reads!
Amber - Trust in the Lord
Diana - Sunshine on my Shoulders
Rhonda Lowe - Let the Song Out
Short Stop - Short Stop
If you haven't visited these blogs before, please do, tell 'em Momma Roar sent you!
Thanks to all your girls who keep it REAL and ROCKIN'!!!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
18 comments:
Well thank you for this post!!
Email me about PC...tferber@iw.net
Thank you Leigh Ann. How very kind of you. (...said while doing a curtsy) ;)
Thank you so much, Leigh Ann!
Thanks Leigh Ann! You're very sweet!
Yay! You rock!!! :o)
Thanks so much for the blog-plug!!! You're awesome!! I'm so glad I discovered your blog and have added you to my link list. Keep rockin'!!!
Found you from Short Stop! I enjoyed reading your recent posts - cute beach pics.
I'll stop by again! Now I am off to visit some sites you nominated!
Oh my word, I "rock"? Who woulda thunk. Thanks, Leigh Ann, for another doohickey I can display on my blog. :-D
You go girls! :-)
Vanessa
You have a Great Blog, Bet You win :) You Rock!
Angie
Thanks, Leigh Ann! You made my day! How awesome is this...a fabulous community of amazing people sharing their thoughts, among many other things! and lending support. Can't wait to check out these other blogs!
Mom is very excited that you think she is a Rockin' blogger. I mean, she is VERY excited. lol
Yup, some of these OLD women, I mean friends who I've known for a long time, are really rockin' chicks! I'm happy to find some new reads thanks to you!
I think you rock right up there with the very BEST of all the chicks I know and we both know that this old lady knows quiet a few hip momma's.
Keep Rockin' MommaRoar!
thanks for including me in your rockin' blogs list. and you are a rockin' girl with a rockin' blog =]
wanted to let you know that i tagged you for a meme in my saturday's post. hope you're up to it. i'd be interested in your answers.
Thanks you, I've got it posted on my blog. There are a lot of great people here @ blogger, I'm glad I moved over.
0:) Amber
Great! You always Rock and Roll. Lately you haven't made me drool though! I am giving you a little time to re-coup from ALL your Roarin' vacations. But you need to make us drool again soon!! :)
Congrats on your award. Your blog is always fun to read!!
Ohhh, I am going to have to check out these new blogs---I just love finding great blogs---just like yours LeighAnn:)
Julieann:)
Post a Comment