Quintin: "Elle, stop talking to me! I'm trying to tell myself something and I'm not done yet."Elle: "Okay."
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
Too cute! Priceless moments.
Out of the mouth of babes!!! Such not only cute things but true wisdom!!!!Susan
So cute!
That's to cute!
So funny! thanks for sharing!! Have a great day!
That is great! I love it!
I thought only people my age needed peace and quiet to process their own thought, hehe.
That was too cute!
so glad i'm not the only one who hates to be interrupted when i'm telling myself something!loved that!
That is absolutely precious!Jezz
Ha! I love it!Kelli
ROTFL! That is hilarious!!!! :o)
too funny.i wish i had written down all the cute and funny things my kids said when they were younger.thanks for sharing.
toooo funny! I need to remember that one for my husband. He is really quiet, until I am in deep thought, and then he wants to talk!
OMgoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is 'HIGHlarious' (as HC would say!)!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is cute!! LOVE the new picture on your sidebar!!!
hee-heeI feel like saying that several times a day, but I'm just too proud to admit it.
Ha, ha!!! That is just GREAT!! I'm gonna start using that one on people!!
Sometimes I feel the same way!
I said the same thing to Alex today. He didn't say, "Okay," however.
I am dying ...so hilarious!I love kids!!!
That is so cute!!
Those are the little tidbits you want to remember. Isn't it wonderful you have a place to save them--and share them with friends at the same time?
Oh, that sounds like a conversation I might hear, too! LOL(And I was doing some catching up and LOVED your beach photos! Those are great!)
ROTFL!! :)
LOVE that!!!
LOL...I know JUST how he feels.
LOL! Funniest thing I've read all day!
LOL! LOL!! That's GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment
29 comments:
Too cute! Priceless moments.
Out of the mouth of babes!!! Such not only cute things but true wisdom!!!!
Susan
So cute!
That's to cute!
So funny! thanks for sharing!! Have a great day!
That is great! I love it!
I thought only people my age needed peace and quiet to process their own thought, hehe.
That was too cute!
so glad i'm not the only one who hates to be interrupted when i'm telling myself something!
loved that!
That is absolutely precious!
Jezz
Ha! I love it!
Kelli
ROTFL! That is hilarious!!!! :o)
too funny.
i wish i had written down all the cute and funny things my kids said when they were younger.
thanks for sharing.
toooo funny! I need to remember that one for my husband. He is really quiet, until I am in deep thought, and then he wants to talk!
OMgoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is 'HIGHlarious' (as HC would say!)!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is cute!! LOVE the new picture on your sidebar!!!
hee-hee
I feel like saying that several times a day, but I'm just too proud to admit it.
Ha, ha!!! That is just GREAT!! I'm gonna start using that one on people!!
Sometimes I feel the same way!
I said the same thing to Alex today. He didn't say, "Okay," however.
I am dying ...so hilarious!
I love kids!!!
That is so cute!!
Those are the little tidbits you want to remember. Isn't it wonderful you have a place to save them--and share them with friends at the same time?
Oh, that sounds like a conversation I might hear, too! LOL
(And I was doing some catching up and LOVED your beach photos! Those are great!)
ROTFL!! :)
LOVE that!!!
LOL...I know JUST how he feels.
LOL! Funniest thing I've read all day!
LOL! LOL!! That's GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment