June 8, 2007

Dr. S*u*e*s*s - Momma Roar style

I do not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them at the beach,
unless the ketchup is within reach!

There are 8 ladies here in our beach house and we take turns making the meals. This morning we had green eggs and ham sandwiches. They weren't supposed to be green, but we think they were overcooked. We scrambled eggs and put them in a glass casserole pan and baked them. Then we made sandwiches with biscuits, cheese and ham. They smelled yummy but the eggs were green - we ate them while joking that we hope we don't get sick...I guess we'll see! lol

We head home tomorrow and I'll try to post some pictures next week!

Have a wonderful weekend!



(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

20 comments:

Susan said...

Green eggs & ham???? Tou are too much!!

Yes, I have an ABUNDANT garden in proportion to my blogging to my blogging. Who ME???

Can't wait for the pictures :o)
((hugs))
Susan

Christy said...

That sounds like so much fun!!

Green eggs...how on earth LOL

Tracy said...

Were the eggs cooked in a copper skillet? That would turn them green. And it WON"T hurt you!

Christie Belle said...

LOL, great rhyme! I hope you all don't get sick and it was just them being overcooked! Have a safe trip home.

Ruth said...

Matt and I just read that book. They were really green? Wow. Too funny! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, wonder how that happened? I sure hope you don't get sick, LOL! Sounds like y'all are having so much fun, though! Be safe coming home!

Tracy said...

I am so jealous that you are at a beach...not so much that you ate green eggs this morning! :)

Lori said...

I love your dr suess rhyme. Cute!

How fun to be at a beach house. That would be so much fun! Enjoy!

Just Mom said...

Um...If you do get sick, please don't post those photos... ;-)

Kelli said...

Too funny!! Hopefully they were just overcooked and not bad!! Great rhyme!
Kelli

TO BECOME said...

I guess you could pretend it was St. Patrick's Day.Green eggs. ugg, sounds awful. Have a good time, eggs and all, it will give you a good memory.lol connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

Love Aisha's comment, hehe! Please don't get sick. Hurry home!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your time away!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I can't wait to see pictures....can you tell patience is not one of my virtues.

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

hmmm....doesn't hemlock turn green when you cook it? JUST KIDDING! Sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your beach/girl time. Sound's like heaven.

Pen of Jen said...

Mommasuess, I think that you are very brave...

I don't think that I'd behave...

the same, even by the waves!

Penousuess

*I hope you are not feeling green*

Susan said...

Cute...I hope no one got ill. It sounds like you're having a wonderful time.

:-) Susan

Myrna said...

Our school cafeteria served green eggs on Dr. S Day one year. UGH! I just couldn't go there! The kids loved them!

I'm so glad you are having such a good time with friends. Sounds like fun.

Jill said...

Have a safe trip home. Can't wait to see the photos.

MorningSong said...

Thanks for the kind words regarding my bloggity changes!! :o) I actually made the dress in the photo you mentioned.
Aren't you homeschooling?? My daughter starts preschool this fall and I am taking a small group via our church to learn about homeschooling. What are you doing exactly? I know our kids are close in age. Maybe you could blog a little regarding some details for us? If you feel like it.