December 9, 2010

Not a baby anymore!

When I started this blog, Colin was a month old! 

Tuesday, we celebrated his 4th birthday!  :)







post signature

10 comments:

Lori said...

Happy 4th Birthday Collin. Great pictures.

Wow! It's almost been 4 yrs of blogging.

Anonymous said...

How well I remember you talking of holding that little man in your arms as a small baby. Wow, he just keeps growing up to be more and more wonderful. He keeps us all giggling as well.

Happy Birthday to a special little boy! Now he just needs to stop being so cute ;-)

angie128 said...

Cutie Patootie.

Tracy said...

Cute cake for an even cuter boy!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Colin! I love that top shot!

weavermom said...

FOUR!!! I'm sorry, but that is just not possible.

Happy Birthday, no-so-little-dude!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

wow! oh how the years go flying by! happy birthday to your cutey!

Susan said...

I have loved "watching" your children grow through knowing you via blogging.

Just Mom said...

*gasp*

Was he really that little at one time?

Happy Birthday, Colin! You're looking great in your t-shirt with the teeth. ;-D

Tracy said...

SOOOOO SOOOO CUTE!