(note: this was very hard for me to let them play with the pieces. But it came down to wanting their memories of Christmas to be happy and not of a grouchy mommy who loved her decorations more than them. It is HARD! If it wasn't for the nativity being set on a high shelf where they can't touch it the remainder of the month, I may have set it up after they were in bed!)

5 comments:
My son likes to play with the chain on the camel - his leash thing. Well, camels don't have leashes. His reins? Whatever it is. He likes to play with that chain thing. And rearrange all the sheep.
But I'm right there with ya' in terms of "Beeeee carrrrrefulllll!"
This is why I'm so glad JS's grandparents gave him a Fisher Price Little People nativity set five years ago. ;-D
You are a good mom! I would have a hard time with that too.
You should see me when the Hallmark ornaments come out! Once they're on the tree I'm calmer and tell myself they are made to be enjoyed but I do wince a bit.
What? No pirate in C's hand? JK
Sometimes we just have to let it slide and I promise later it's so worth it.
Post a Comment