December 30, 2010

Lighting up the house!

I did some after Christmas shopping yesterday.  And I bought 4 candles.  That require batteries.

Yes, that's right.  And, they even smell.

This is my favorite one, because I love how it looks in the old glass canning jar.  I found the hook for it yesterday too.  No sale, since it wasn't Christmas-y, it just made me happy! :)  The red candle behind it is one of the battery operated ones too - it smells like pomegranate.  It's the simple things.





post signature

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute!

Just Mom said...

"Like"

:-D


Thanks for letting me know you posted this time. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried the battery candles yet. I've been invited to a couple of parties, but didn't make it.

I'm wondering how I would like the lack of the real flame. Maybe someday I'll find out.

Very cute!

weavermom said...

Those are really pretty - congrats on your finds!!

Lori said...

I really like both of those candles.

Susan said...

So fun! Hope you and yours are well. Happy new year!

Just Mom said...

What? No pics of the cable dude?
;-D

Cherdecor said...

What a cute candle! I did some after Christmas shopping too! It is just more fun!

Happy New Year!