December 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: All I Want for Christmas...


post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Q!!!

Tara O said...

Wow! A bunch at a time. and wow at how long they are!

Momma Roar said...

3 teeth exracted by the dentist due to overcrowding.

The tooth fairy and santa in the same week! ;-D

Mari said...

The tooth Fairy has a big bill to pay - to the dentist and to Q!

Just Mom said...

He's looking mighty happy for a little dude who just went through all of that. Go Q! :-D

I'm assuming that you're now going to take him to Disneyland after all that. ;-D

Just Mom said...

Hey, Wilma. It's Thursday. ;-D

Lori said...

Those are some long roots.
What a trooper.

We've had to do the same thing with Derek due to crowding...and I'm sure we will be doing the same thing with Megan soon.

Tracy said...

WOWZA! That's alot of toofers! We had to do the same thing for Dawson due to overcrowding.