Here's this week's Jesse Tree Ornaments.
The fox/sheep ornament has been one I've been dreading because of the curves around the sheep!
I do want to say though, that this Jesse Tree has been an amazing learning experience for all of us. We are really enjoying the stories and the other daily Advent activities.
I do have to put another plug in for the book, Jotham's Journey! WOW! What a cliff hanger each day - the kids want me to keep reading but it is teaching us patience to wait until the next day. Quintin confessed to me this morning, that after reading yesterday, he looked ahead to today's story! If you want a great Advent story to read with your children, pick up a copy of Jotham's Journey for next Christmas. It has a reading for each day of Advent - so you may not want to try to read it this year, since we are halfway through Advent. But it has been a story that our family is loving and I know they will talk about it in the months to come!

3 comments:
I think the Jesse tree is so special. I wish I had heard of it when my kids were young.
*gasp* INCOMPLETE!
Stop talking to me via e-mail, and start finishing your ornaments. ;-D
Aren't you glad we're not neighbors? Neither one of us would get anything done. LOL! ;-D
Post a Comment