OK, that's either a H-U-G-E sofa, or you have really teeny kids!I'm glad they like each other enough to share furniture. :-D
What ever they are watching they are totaly engrossed in it!!!
What? Did you tell them that they had to do a research paper or something?
They are just fascinated with watching their momma play on the computer, huh?
Did I miss something? What do you mean about not enough furniture? Huh? Your kids are engrossed in something for sure :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK, that's either a H-U-G-E sofa, or you have really teeny kids!
I'm glad they like each other enough to share furniture. :-D
What ever they are watching they are totaly engrossed in it!!!
What? Did you tell them that they had to do a research paper or something?
They are just fascinated with watching their momma play on the computer, huh?
Did I miss something? What do you mean about not enough furniture? Huh?
Your kids are engrossed in something for sure :)
Post a Comment