November 15, 2010

Become the Perpetual Change!

Perpetual Change is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization that exists to inspire change. It does not take much for one to greatly affect the life of another. Together with you, Perpetual Change accomplishes this through Orphan Care, an Adoption Promise, and Advocacy of the Voiceless.

“Get people talking, Get people motivated, Get people involved”

Become the Perpetual Change!

Perpetual Change asked me to donate a bag to their etsy store - that opened TODAY!  Please visit their store and help!!

In making the bag and writing up a "sale page" for them, I decided to finally stock my own etsy store.  Momma Roar's {forget me knot} is officially stocked with 6 different, made to order, bags.


Feel free to browse! 

post signature

3 comments:

Just Mom said...

Your bags are superbly crafted. I'm glad you've finally stocked your store.

Mari said...

Your bags are so cute! I love the little Lizzie.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

if i had not just spent a ton on other items i would be dying to buy the lizzie bag! wow....such talent. I LOVE IT. i might have to feature this as one of the many items in my 'favorite things' for christmas!