*****
Elle, fascinated with her new sil*ly bandz bracelets was in a panic the other night. She looked at her left arm and gasped, "Where are my bandz?" She was close to tears as she searched the floor around her and under where she was sitting. In a moment of desperation and so close to losing it, she looked at her right arm, barely gathered herself, smiled in relief and said, "Oh! There they are!"
*****
Quintin would like to be a chef when he grows up (this week - anyway!) He was at the kitchen counter helping me cook when he said, "I'll want to be a chef - I smell real good."
Thinking he had said it because he had just grabbed a shower, it took me a few minutes to realize he meant smell with his nose - like he sees Remy, the mouse, do in the movie Ratatouille!
For more tiny talkers, visit Mary.

7 comments:
LOL! JS once reminded me that both our noses and feet smell. :-D
btw ... who's "Quinting"? ;-D
Um, what are you talking about, JM?
;-)
Cuteness forsure!
I love those funny comments kids make. Wish I had written more of them down!
Loved Ratatouille and that little mouse made it look waaaay fun to cook. Now...let's get real! It was just a movie, right?!
Great post. Kids are hilarious.
Oh the silly bands....whew. Glad she found them :)
Hope you are doing well girl! LIfe is busy here and I am not finding my online groove yet, but one day...one day :)
Post a Comment