June 15, 2010

14 years ago today - June 15

14 years ago today, I was 20 and he was 22.

14 years ago today, I married my best friend.






post signature

14 comments:

angie128 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa H said...

Aww...sweet pictures! Happy anniversary!

Mari said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

congratulations & happy anniversary!

Just Mom said...

Gotta love that truck. LOL!


Happy Anniversary, LA & T. :-D

Charity Hildebrand said...

Awww, I love the pictures. Happy Anniversary to you guys :)

Anonymous said...

A day to celebrate for sure!

Happy Anniversary you two!

Zaankali said...

Happy Anniversary!

Susan said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary to my sweet friend.

Tracy said...

Thinking of you on your anniversary!!!

Jen said...

I'm a day late but Happy Anniversary to LA and T!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to 14 more!

michelle said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding photos, thanks for sharing!