June 14, 2010

19 years ago today - June 14

19 years ago today, I was 15 and he was 17.

He took me miniature golfing and I won.

At the end of the game, I hit my ball up a ramp and managed to win a free game.

19 years ...

to be cont,


post signature

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, sweet! He wasn't afraid of a woman who could beat him :o)

Just Mom said...

LOL at the fact that you're going to drag this out too. ;-D

Mari said...

Awww!

Anonymous said...

I would say that he let you win, but I have a feeling you are too competitive to let that happy.

Does it seem funny to think you were so young? I find it extremely irresponsible of my parents to let me date that young. I never thought that until I had 15 years old daughters ;)

Tracy said...

So glad that you're still in love after all these years!