June 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Photobucket

post signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a clue what game that is, but I'm sure the kids had fun with their daddy!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

four square? loved that as a kid.

Momma Roar said...

Yep, 4-square!

Mari said...

I never heard of 4-square, but they look like they're having fun!

Anonymous said...

See, Mari is from my neck of the woods and she's never heard of it either. Guess I need to go to Google or Swagbucks and try to find out how to play if I'm coming over to see the kids ;)

Susan said...

I am amazed each time how big your littest guy is getting.

krista said...

I remember some four square matches that weren't for the faint of heart. :-)

Jen said...

Love that game and I play it every Wednesday night with my girls I teach at church. Its their favorite thing to do!

Tracy said...

I LOVED 4-square as a kid. I wonder if it's a PA thing?

weavermom said...

Ah, the PE teacher comes out! Love that you have 4 square grid at your house! And that you have enough to play! :)

Jesslyn said...

Family memories. Family Time. FAMILY FUN!!!

Kari said...

We play 4-square in SD too. That's great that your family plays it. I remember playing it on the grade school playground.

Lisa H said...

I grew up in Washington state and we played 4-square too. :)

I actually chalked out a playing field the other day to teach my kids how to play but they weren't all that interested in it after a few minutes. Made me kinda sad! :)

Karenkool said...

I LOVE THIS!!! So cute.