June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Pool's Open!


post signature

8 comments:

Just Mom said...

You're not stretching this out in to a week's worth of blog posts?
;-D

Just Mom said...

I'm too lazy to open our pool. We'll just go to the community pool. :-D

Anonymous said...

Totally sweet! Our pool is not open quite yet. We are getting tons of rain this week so it will probably be next week. The ducks are loving it right now.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

it's amazing how a little water can entertain them for hours!

angie128 said...

I love seeing pics of your sweet kids.

Plus, that's a whole lot of yard back there to mow....

Short Stop said...

I laughed SO hard at this. Oh my word, LA. One of my all-time favorite WW pics.

Mari said...

A sign that summer is really here!
Cute picture!

Tara O said...

Great photo, but no pool here. Not warm enough yet! Enjoy!