June 22, 2010

I keep him young! ;-D

I love my husband.  And I respect his wishes for me to not give his full name or talk about him a lot on my blog, although I have been known to do it in the past!  Just don't tell him!

One of my favorite things about him is his sense of humor!  And that he finds me funny! ;-D

After posting our wedding pictures last week, I thought about how dark his hair used to be.  We got talking about his gray hairs and I told him how much I love them (because it is better than the alternative that happens to hair when one gets older).  He gave me the usual "huh?" look, so I continued.  "I like them," I said, "because I proudly put each and every one of them on your head!"  His look after I said that told me he agreed with me! :-D

Last night, while the kids were having their bedtime snack, he was working on the laptop at the kitchen table.  So I grabbed my camera.  It was dark, I know - not a good time for pictures.

Photobucket

And, I just kept snapping.

Photobucket

And snapping.

Photobucket


And then I stopped with this one.

Photobucket

Because I knew if I kept going, there would be 3 new gray hairs on his head before we went to bed!
post signature

6 comments:

Shirley said...

HA - I thought you were going to say that you would have hit him with the camera (you were getting closer and closer :).
And WOW - is he looking more and more like his Dad!

Just Mom said...

I love the gray hairs I put on my guy's head too! LOL!

btw ... I think you better hide that camera. He might start posting photos of the gray hairs your kiddos placed on your head.
;-D

Monica said...

T looks more and more like his dad!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!


Dave's is turning white! It's thinning as well! I don't really care, he's still HOT to me!

Mari said...

I love this! I told Bob that neither of my parents got any gray until they were in their 60's and I started in my 40's. I told him it was his fault, at which time he pointed to his bald head and said "look what you did to me!"

Tracy said...

He still looks the same as the day you got married other than those grays!