June 3, 2010

Feeling Crafty?

Even if you don't feel like a crafty person, I think you'll love this website and their weekly shows.  The DIY Dish (theDIYdish.com) was developed by the twin sisters who first showed us YouCanMakeThis.com.  A site which I've shared often with you.

The DIY Dish brings a weekly show with very do-able crafts.  This week's episode is posted below.



The entire group that puts this together is just amazing - and I'm blown away each week with their creativity.  Not only do they bring great craft ideas, but they also do amazing giveaways.  Which, about a month ago, I was special enough to have won!

I won a table runner and fresh flowers.  The table runner came last week and the fresh flowers came today - they are beautiful and smell amazing!




Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

Tracy said...

How exciting! Congratulations, you deserve it!

Mari said...

Congratulations! I love the runner and the flowers are gorgeous!
I'm going to watch this later tonight - it's right up my alley!

weavermom said...

Beautiful!!!