Well, I don't think even our Oklahoma tornado's would blow that one over. Wonderful!!!
Hooray! I bet there will be hours spent here.
Well it's about time!;-DHave a fun summer playing, Q!
Love it. A cement mixer AND a dump truck in your driveway?? Oh the bliss.
You are the coolest parents EVER!I love a happy ending. ;o)
What, still no pics of you with that ball? I've been waiting all week long!Super excited for Q and it won't be long and C will be right out there competing against him!
Can't you get the kid some shoes?!?! ;)
Wonderful!!!! :)
he must have been so exciting for him as the evolution was taking place. i bet everyone's loving it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Well, I don't think even our Oklahoma tornado's would blow that one over. Wonderful!!!
Hooray! I bet there will be hours spent here.
Well it's about time!
;-D
Have a fun summer playing, Q!
Love it.
A cement mixer AND a dump truck in your driveway?? Oh the bliss.
You are the coolest parents EVER!
I love a happy ending. ;o)
What, still no pics of you with that ball? I've been waiting all week long!
Super excited for Q and it won't be long and C will be right out there competing against him!
Can't you get the kid some shoes?!?! ;)
Wonderful!!!! :)
he must have been so exciting for him as the evolution was taking place. i bet everyone's loving it.
Post a Comment