BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......btw ... did you help build Q's dream at all, or did you just stand there with the camera? ;-D
I was simply doing what I've seen other photographing bloggers (ie, YOU!) do! ;-P
What, no photos of you shooting the ball? This does involve a ball, does it not? Maybe I'm totally confused and it's just a pole in the ground. Sure looks like it involves a ball!
Look! Look! More big trucks!!! *wink.My Little Man would LOVE to visit your house! (and the quarry!)
I love that your children have their own wheelbarrow!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
btw ... did you help build Q's dream at all, or did you just stand there with the camera? ;-D
I was simply doing what I've seen other photographing bloggers (ie, YOU!) do! ;-P
What, no photos of you shooting the ball? This does involve a ball, does it not? Maybe I'm totally confused and it's just a pole in the ground. Sure looks like it involves a ball!
Look! Look! More big trucks!!! *wink.
My Little Man would LOVE to visit your house! (and the quarry!)
I love that your children have their own wheelbarrow!
Post a Comment