May 3, 2010

The "other" member of our family

He doesn't get much time on my blog, but he is a big fluffy part of our family and he's turning 12 today - or technically 84 years old today.  Riley, our first "baby" - Happy Birthday puppers!


post signature

10 comments:

Mari said...

He's so cute!
Happy Birthday Riley!

Just Mom said...

OH MY GOSH, HE'S SO CUTE!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh to look so young when i am so old :0)

super sweet.

Lisa H said...

Aww...he's a cutie! :)

angie128 said...

What a schweet schweet schweet baby!

michelle said...

Cutie!

Tracy said...

Awwww...I LOVE IT!

Monica said...

aww, I love him!

Susan said...

So cute. But naturally, he's a member of your family and that's a requirement :o)

Please e-mail me LA. With my computer problems and losing my addresses I don't have your e-mail address. Also FB will not let me get or send e-mail, share, comment or anything!!! Wonder if God is telling me something?

Thanks!
Susan

Lynn said...

aww...just look at that sweet face!