We saw a falcon-like bird in our neighbor's yard. I didn't take a photo because it was ... um ... eating something.
Very cool! We have a hawk that hangs around the nursing home I work at, but he flies away every time I get my camera out.
Bet it's a groundhog, heheHow sad is it when you need to google the animal that sees it's shadow on GROUNDHOG'S day???? Help!
Whoa! Cool shots! Especially the one with the bluejays bugging him!
Amazing pictures!!
That's amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We saw a falcon-like bird in our neighbor's yard. I didn't take a photo because it was ... um ... eating something.
Very cool! We have a hawk that hangs around the nursing home I work at, but he flies away every time I get my camera out.
Bet it's a groundhog, hehe
How sad is it when you need to google the animal that sees it's shadow on GROUNDHOG'S day???? Help!
Whoa! Cool shots! Especially the one with the bluejays bugging him!
Amazing pictures!!
That's amazing!
Post a Comment