What are they installing? Is this a suspenseful series? I hate suspense. I need to know things now! It's why I have to watch 4 episodes of Lost in a row!
I'm surprised you posted four photos today. You know, you could have just done one photo each day and then you'd have an entire month's worth of blog posts ready to go. ;-D
6 comments:
Yes, JM, I'm stretching this out all week! :-P
;-D
Hmmm - I'm wondering now!
What are they installing? Is this a suspenseful series? I hate suspense. I need to know things now! It's why I have to watch 4 episodes of Lost in a row!
I love this series! I just KNOW there is a happy ending. ;o)
What a great hubby to make your kids' dreams come true.
LOL, LA!
I'm surprised you posted four photos today. You know, you could have just done one photo each day and then you'd have an entire month's worth of blog posts ready to go. ;-D
Living with 3 older brothers I remember our hoop was in constant use! I was not so talented with the ball and became the cheerleader instead.
Post a Comment