Wow, you do it up good. We just mixed the concrete on a pail and poured it in the hole! LOL
You feel free to drag this out all week. JM just posted a "list" of thoughts that was worth a week of pondering. You just drag it out as long as you like ;)
You must have connections to get the concrete truck to come to your house for such of a small job :) Seeing Travis work the concrete was a nice flashback for me - thanks! I'm enjoying the play-by-play, too.
I'm with Ginger. My hubby dug a hole with the post hole digger, inserted the pole, and filled it with sakrete. Done! You guys, however, must be thinking someone is gonna be dunking and hanging on the basket! Future NBA star, perhaps?
11 comments:
You have no idea how much I'm laughing because you're stretching this out.
Love ya! :-D
That's what big sisters are for!
:-P
Loving your story. And the cement mixer in your driveway.
Wow, you do it up good. We just mixed the concrete on a pail and poured it in the hole! LOL
You feel free to drag this out all week. JM just posted a "list" of thoughts that was worth a week of pondering. You just drag it out as long as you like ;)
We SERIOUSLY LOVE those green trucks. We see them often in the city doing who knows what, but Liam is a huge fan!!
You must have connections to get the concrete truck to come to your house for such of a small job :)
Seeing Travis work the concrete was a nice flashback for me - thanks!
I'm enjoying the play-by-play, too.
I'm with Ginger. My hubby dug a hole with the post hole digger, inserted the pole, and filled it with sakrete. Done! You guys, however, must be thinking someone is gonna be dunking and hanging on the basket! Future NBA star, perhaps?
Somebody likes big construction stuff at your house!!
Love the pictures!!!
I can't wait to see how this ends!
It's all in who you know. ;o)
Post a Comment