BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................btw, thank you for not putting my head on a stick.
I'm sitting her in tears. I first laughted right out loud, very loud! I'm not just crying like a baby!I just love you guys! Hug my kiddos for me and tell they how great they are.(Um, no playing with Miss Ginger's head! That's just not healthy! bawhahaha!)Time to go find a Kleenex!
Oops, YES crying like a baby, big old crocodile tears!
Way to funny and cute!
okay, your kids are such good sports! mine would love the puppet headed dolls on a stick! :0)
SOOOOOOO funny!
You, my dear, are one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people I know. This was so sweet and precious.
LA, That is sooo great! What a neat person you are! Love it, love it, love it! ps. Your kids are adorable!HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGER! yOu ArE ThE BEST person anyone could ever meet and know.
Haha! That is a great surprise! How clever.
Hey, did Heidi refer to me as a "puppet head"???? OH great!
I love it! Happy Birthday to Ginger!
OMG! This is so HILARIOUS!! You are too funny LA!
Super cute!!!
You humor and creativity are a dangerous combination. So sweet.Love you, Ginger!!!
That is great!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................
btw, thank you for not putting my head on a stick.
I'm sitting her in tears. I first laughted right out loud, very loud! I'm not just crying like a baby!
I just love you guys! Hug my kiddos for me and tell they how great they are.
(Um, no playing with Miss Ginger's head! That's just not healthy! bawhahaha!)
Time to go find a Kleenex!
Oops, YES crying like a baby, big old crocodile tears!
Way to funny and cute!
okay, your kids are such good sports! mine would love the puppet headed dolls on a stick! :0)
SOOOOOOO funny!
You, my dear, are one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people I know. This was so sweet and precious.
LA, That is sooo great! What a neat person you are! Love it, love it, love it! ps. Your kids are adorable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGER! yOu ArE ThE BEST person anyone could ever meet and know.
Haha! That is a great surprise! How clever.
Hey, did Heidi refer to me as a "puppet head"???? OH great!
I love it! Happy Birthday to Ginger!
OMG! This is so HILARIOUS!! You are too funny LA!
Super cute!!!
You humor and creativity are a dangerous combination. So sweet.
Love you, Ginger!!!
You humor and creativity are a dangerous combination. So sweet.
Love you, Ginger!!!
That is great!
Post a Comment