Because of Bible Study tonight, we celebrated Elle's 5th birthday last night! I can't believe she's 5!!!
It was a Princess night!
Her favorite Princess movie - Sleeping Beauty!
A beautiful night to celebrate a beautiful little girl. She's becoming quite the little lady and is so much fun to be around! I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for all our children!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the jewelry picture! It reminds me of three little girls who loved to look "pretty" way back when.
Happy Birthday to my favorite Elle in the whole world!
I hope and pray that 2010 is filled with unexpected joy and blessings around every corner for you and your family!
A princess in every way. One more thing we share in common....children's birthdays in December just decades apart!!! She is so precious and the joy on her face says it all!!!! Your children are so blessed to have a mother like you, Leigh Ann. Susan
9 comments:
I love the jewelry picture! It reminds me of three little girls who loved to look "pretty" way back when.
Happy Birthday to my favorite Elle in the whole world!
I hope and pray that 2010 is filled with unexpected joy and blessings around every corner for you and your family!
A princess in every way. One more thing we share in common....children's birthdays in December just decades apart!!!
She is so precious and the joy on her face says it all!!!! Your children are so blessed to have a mother like you, Leigh Ann.
Susan
I hope you saved some of that princess cake for me. ;-D
Happy Birthday, Elle.
What a beautiful princess indeed...
Happy birthday to BOTH your little Christmas babies! Soooooo sweet.
Can i cry now? This means that MY baby will be 5 soon. NO NO NO NO NO NO. sigh. NOT FAIR
happy birthday elle. you look as beutiful as those princesses on your cake!
She cannot be five...
Happy belated Birthday princess!!
We had a Princess 5th b-day party for our princess too. Wish our princesses could meet each other!
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment