We have 2 'puters at home and the laptop is on "vacation" to get some memory added, I think. I wish I could remember! ;-D
And our desktop has decided to boycott the internet. It needs a fine tuning as well, but it won't go until
I'm online right now at T's office with Colin and Elle playing behind me on the floor. T took Quintin to an eye doctor appointment. I didn't specifically come to blog, but you know, while you've got the time, you at least have to update. Sadly though, I won't be able to read any comments - that doens't mean that you can't leave any though! JM! Ginger! ;-P
I'm not sure I can survive too long this way, but it did sew up a cute little purse this weekend with all my "free time!"
5 comments:
You need a BlackBerry! (or an iPhone. Though, everyone I know who has an iphone makes the most horrible typos all over the place due to the touch screen.)
I hope it's fixed soon. When mine was out for a week, I even washed the down comforters on our beds. I didn't know what to do with myself besides laundry. :)
i would definitely be going through withdrawls. hope you get it back soon.
Soooooo, you miss us when you are away, huh? You know we miss you, too!!!!
We will have tons to chat about when you are back and up and running again.
Enjoy your time away from blogland ;)
bummer! Hurry back.
Hurry back....LOL
Post a Comment