I wondered where you were? Have fun!!
i thought you might be off having fun with those disney characters. i can't wait to hear all about it, especially what the kids thought of it all.
Have a great time!
Fun, fun! And I am sooooo sorry it was too early for me to meet up. Sometime it WILL work out, though!
At least these "characters" were more fun to meet than a head on a stick!Can't wait to hear more!
Ooooooooooo!! Jealous! In a nice Christian, bloggy love kind of way of course. Have fun - can't wait to see more!
I take it that Quintin refused to be pictured with Pluto and Mickey, and chose Jack Sparrow instead??? ;-D
Actually, when this was taken, Quintin was attending "Ratatouille's Cooking School" LOL!!! He was bummed, but we found Pirate Mickey later!
HOW FUN!!!!!
Even though I STILL haven't gotten pics up from our trip - can't wait to see yours. SO. MUCH. FUN!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I wondered where you were? Have fun!!
i thought you might be off having fun with those disney characters. i can't wait to hear all about it, especially what the kids thought of it all.
Have a great time!
Fun, fun! And I am sooooo sorry it was too early for me to meet up. Sometime it WILL work out, though!
At least these "characters" were more fun to meet than a head on a stick!
Can't wait to hear more!
Ooooooooooo!! Jealous! In a nice Christian, bloggy love kind of way of course.
Have fun - can't wait to see more!
I take it that Quintin refused to be pictured with Pluto and Mickey, and chose Jack Sparrow instead??? ;-D
Actually, when this was taken, Quintin was attending "Ratatouille's Cooking School" LOL!!! He was bummed, but we found Pirate Mickey later!
HOW FUN!!!!!
Even though I STILL haven't gotten pics up from our trip - can't wait to see yours. SO. MUCH. FUN!
Post a Comment